Aether Aether

Didn't play much of it

But I liked it, it's just hard to do with a laptop. I'll try again when I have an actual mouse at my command.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

I like it

Awesome game, even though you're invisible it's still possible to find that platform flow.
My achievements kept popping up as undefined. Not sure what's going on there.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome

Fun game, nice little composition tool as well. I couldn't ever play POM because of lag issues, and this one did still have a few hiccups here and there, but not bad.
Love the ability to play your compositions in concert and such, the highest streak I ever got was 120, of course I was playing bass on easy so...
Anyway, if you're brave here's a full length song (3:07) that I started working on yesterday:
(Scab On Society)ct-gcs-gcw-gcy-gbR-gdwdwdwdwb t-cdu-bdtbv-gbv-gbw-gcA-acF-abR-gbI-g bJ-gbJ-gcB-acC-acX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccK-cb x-gby-gbx-gby-gbv-Ede-aby-ecC-aby-gby -gbx-ccE-abv-gby-gby-gbu-gbu-Z-Z-Z-s,
-ljD-sjY-cju-cpr-gpq-gfv-ceJ-cjA-ake-
aiS-chV-chV-apt-aiA-ccL-cjY-cju-ckb-c jM-cjX-ckeptjPiWjX-Mni-cni-cnj-gni-cn h-cng-gng-gnf-gpt-cps-ciG-anj-gni-cnj -iar-ggy-cnl-cgy-cnm-cnk-cnk-cnM-cnN-
Z-Z-Z-o,fU-cfU-cfU-cfT-caj-aal-caf-af Y-cfT-cgb-cgc-cfT-cbF-cfT-cbF-cfs-gfs -gfs-gft-sfT-cfy-cfo-oac-cac-chv-cfX-
cfX-cfX-cfX-kfX-cfY-Ghz-ahx-afX-cfY-c fX-cfY-cfX-cfY-cfX-ahv-cam-gfX-cga-cf Z-cgb-cgw-cgw-cgw-cgw-Z-Z-Z-o,-BjD-cj Y-cju-cpq-gpr-gfv-ceJ-cfS-gfS-gfR-ofk -cjM-cfk-cey-cfk-Egw-cgw-kgw-cgx-snh-
cnh-cgt-cgu-cpt-cps-cfs-agx-cgw-cnj-g ni-ear-ggw-cgz-cgw-cgA-ggV-cgV-cgV-Z-
Z-Z-o

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Very Well Made

This game could very easily take a place alongside Alien Hominid as a console game. Great game

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Surprisingly Fun

A little bit easy, but still surprisingly fun to play. I scored exactly 1337, there should be a medal for that. 9/10 4/5

Ninja+ 2 Ninja+ 2

Seems funs

Seems like it would be fun if I didn't have a trackpad to deal with. 4/5, 9/10 just because it's rather difficult to play on a laptop.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Awesome VST

That is definitely a rockin' VST my friend, I'd love it if I could connect this bad boy to GarageBand. Where can we find the full version with more loops n' such? Anyway I give it a 5 for fun and addictive, and an 8 for no download button, seriously man.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Laptops

Laptops without mouses might find this game rather annoying, seems fun, but I don't have a mouse, and my trackpad isn't the best after two years of use. Unless I missed some other control configuration. I like the art style and music, but can't use the controls.

Pyroblossom Pyroblossom

Fun

Fun game, I'm just not much into vertical or horizontal shooters myself, played myself out of those back on the SNES lol. But this was pretty cool, trippy graphics and music, although I imagine if someone was stoned trying to play this, the trippy graphics might be a bit too tricky to keep up with.
Great game though, 9/10 4/5

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Great game

Definitely a great game, very short, but the style was incredible.
Just a few problems I noticed,
1. The controls have a tendency to stop responding at times.
2. Somehow you are able to collect all ten stones without actually collecting all ten stones, I never had the opportunity to get the squirrel before it switched to the cart scene.
3. Medals aren't working properly, everytime you start the game over you have to collect the medals all over again.

That's all I noticed, but I loved it. Can't wait for number 2