All Up On My Junk All Up On My Junk

This song

is purely a joke song, just so everyone knows, because sometimes we all take life a little too serious :D

Aliens_On_Earth [Box-Killa] Aliens_On_Earth [Box-Killa]

Awesome

Awesome job. You should give some of my stuff a listen :D, I definitely think you'll enjoy

Box-Killa responds:

Hehe I sure will, but i have to go to uni so maybe tomorrow.

Txt Me Ur Number. lol Txt Me Ur Number. lol

Nice

I thought it was cool as shit, repetitive, but cool.

aloneagainfriend responds:

Yeah... ty

Charlie Bit Me (200bpm Remix) Charlie Bit Me (200bpm Remix)

Crazy

That was crazy awesome bro lol.
I think you're gonna start something here, with the whole 200BPM thing that is. I'm gonna go experiment because this is just craziness.

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

Awesome

I don't know what everyone else is talking about, I actually like the fading, if you add too much you can ruin your own sound sometimes, and sometimes you just need fades to transition the music. I can't believe you made this in an hour, holy cow. Totally blows my stuff out of the water. 10/10 5/5.

The Sound of No One Listening The Sound of No One Listening

Seems Uplifting Actually

Some of it is a bit depressing, some of the segments of the guitar or piano playing alone seem rather, well, alone. However when the orchestra (atmospheres) come in it sounds rather uplifting and adventurous even, hopeful at times.

It didn't seem melancholy to me at all, and I liked it alot.

At those times when it kind of brought me down, I didn't really like it. I preferred the humming bass section and uplifting strings.

I gotta give it a 5 because the uplifting moments far outweighed the depressing, and the uplifting adventurous sections last the majority of the time.
I take off one star because of the depressing parts.

Great song

KD18 responds:

hmmm, that's an interesting way to perceive it, especially since it wasn't intended to be very uplifting and adventurous at all lol.

This is why I love to read people's interpretations of music and sometimes shy away from divulging my pieces' true meanings; they're always so intriguing and sometimes even reinvent a piece =p. As one of my favorite lyricists once said, "perspective pries yoru once weighty eyes, and it gives you wings".

Also, thanks for checking out my music and leaving an interesting review; I always love input.

Gameboy vs Guitar 2 Gameboy vs Guitar 2

Started slow, but turned out great!

Hey man that was an excellent song. It started off slow and was a little difficult to get used to, but that quickly faded, especially right when you sped up. It sounded much better during the sped up part.

Great job man. Hey you should check out the song I released a couple weeks ago, the extended version of my earlier song Atari Sings. It's supposed to make you visualize what it would sound like if an Atari machine actually sang, whether through tv or a standing machine.

I liked it bro. 10/10 and 5/5

pheel responds:

I was seriously considering taking the start out.
I decided to keep it just as a basic intro.

I'll give it a listen when I get a sec mate :)
Thanks very much :D

Awesome Techno Awesome Techno

Great First Techno!

This is pretty damn good my friend. For an intro techno song, you did excellent.
Just a few things
You should definitely try to make it longer, at this length it would work good as a loop or something, but usually techno and dance songs require a little more length. This draws you in, but then you're left hanging.

Also, you should put in another synth lead, or continue that synth lead you got but draw it out and make it a little more hard hitting.

Other than that, great job! In the future, when you make song longer, don't forget to change beats up so you don't have your basic 4 beat going the whole time. Great job, 10/10 4/5

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

Beautiful

I absolutely loved it. The piano accompanying even dare I say, leading the song along with the beats. I liked the very soft ambience in the back, as well as the gentle climaxes in the song as everything suddenly got louder, and then descended with descending effects.

Gloudas responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing :D

Psychosyz Psychosyz

Needs some work

To be honest, I'm not that into house music. And your song almost lost me until 49 seconds in and the beat picked up and the synth changed. Basically the first 49 seconds need some work. In the future, be sure to give your intros some life, make 'em shorter. Longer intros don't always mean better, neither do longer songs. Also, until the beat kicked in, your main synth line got rather repetitive.

Other than that, after the beat kicked in and the song really got going, I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. So, 8/10 and 4/5 for me. Keep up the good work though man.