Oops you ate LSD Oops you ate LSD

Cool

Thanks for the video my friend. I will definitely keep it in my favorites and will definitely keep it in mind for the next time I lose my face. Peace and love :)

(P.S. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds has everything to do with LSD, hence the title of the song)

The Gnome: LSD The Gnome: LSD

Favorited

I will definitely watch this next time I get a chance to watch it while faced.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Wow...

Dude while it is definitely crazy, I think this video would fuck me up if I were frying and watched it.

Aether Aether

Didn't play much of it

But I liked it, it's just hard to do with a laptop. I'll try again when I have an actual mouse at my command.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

I like it

Awesome game, even though you're invisible it's still possible to find that platform flow.
My achievements kept popping up as undefined. Not sure what's going on there.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome

Fun game, nice little composition tool as well. I couldn't ever play POM because of lag issues, and this one did still have a few hiccups here and there, but not bad.
Love the ability to play your compositions in concert and such, the highest streak I ever got was 120, of course I was playing bass on easy so...
Anyway, if you're brave here's a full length song (3:07) that I started working on yesterday:
(Scab On Society)ct-gcs-gcw-gcy-gbR-gdwdwdwdwb t-cdu-bdtbv-gbv-gbw-gcA-acF-abR-gbI-g bJ-gbJ-gcB-acC-acX-ccX-ccX-ccX-ccK-cb x-gby-gbx-gby-gbv-Ede-aby-ecC-aby-gby -gbx-ccE-abv-gby-gby-gbu-gbu-Z-Z-Z-s,
-ljD-sjY-cju-cpr-gpq-gfv-ceJ-cjA-ake-
aiS-chV-chV-apt-aiA-ccL-cjY-cju-ckb-c jM-cjX-ckeptjPiWjX-Mni-cni-cnj-gni-cn h-cng-gng-gnf-gpt-cps-ciG-anj-gni-cnj -iar-ggy-cnl-cgy-cnm-cnk-cnk-cnM-cnN-
Z-Z-Z-o,fU-cfU-cfU-cfT-caj-aal-caf-af Y-cfT-cgb-cgc-cfT-cbF-cfT-cbF-cfs-gfs -gfs-gft-sfT-cfy-cfo-oac-cac-chv-cfX-
cfX-cfX-cfX-kfX-cfY-Ghz-ahx-afX-cfY-c fX-cfY-cfX-cfY-cfX-ahv-cam-gfX-cga-cf Z-cgb-cgw-cgw-cgw-cgw-Z-Z-Z-o,-BjD-cj Y-cju-cpq-gpr-gfv-ceJ-cfS-gfS-gfR-ofk -cjM-cfk-cey-cfk-Egw-cgw-kgw-cgx-snh-
cnh-cgt-cgu-cpt-cps-cfs-agx-cgw-cnj-g ni-ear-ggw-cgz-cgw-cgA-ggV-cgV-cgV-Z-
Z-Z-o

All Up On My Junk All Up On My Junk

This song

is purely a joke song, just so everyone knows, because sometimes we all take life a little too serious :D

Aliens_On_Earth [Box-Killa] Aliens_On_Earth [Box-Killa]

Awesome

Awesome job. You should give some of my stuff a listen :D, I definitely think you'll enjoy

Box-Killa responds:

Hehe I sure will, but i have to go to uni so maybe tomorrow.

Txt Me Ur Number. lol Txt Me Ur Number. lol

Nice

I thought it was cool as shit, repetitive, but cool.

aloneagainfriend responds:

Yeah... ty

Bastardized Johnny Bastardized Johnny

If that rule is the case

I have yet to see the female version of Johnny Quest.

JoSilver responds:

Then you haven't looked. =p

In The Flow In The Flow

Faved

I just love your stuff, it's amazing and dreamy at the same time. Added you to my fave artist list :)

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Yeah, that's kind of how I see my world.

:-)

*hugs*

Thanx!

Mass Affection Mass Affection

Lol

Now I have to go check out your webcomic, I'm hooked already. Great job!